B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology (BKBIET) is pleased to announce the 3rd International Conference on Communication Systems (ICCS-2017) to be held at BKBIET Pilani during October 14-16, 2017.
In the perpetuation of successful completion of preceding conferences ICCS-2013 and ICCS-2015; ICCS-2017 emphasizes original research and industrial papers on the theory, design and implementation of the emerging technologies in Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Electronic Systems and Signal Processing. Additionally, it will enable the investigators, scholars, technocrats and specialists in the various domains to foster the exchange of concepts, prototypes, research ideas and the results of research work, which could contribute to the academic arena and benefit business and industrial communities.
The organizers of ICCS-2017 invite original contributions and results of research falling within the scope of conference theme –
- Mobile and Wireless Communication
- Satellite and Space Communication
- Coding and Information Theory
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Data Communication and Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Microwave Devices Design & Techniques
- Field Theory
- Antenna Design and Applications
- Radio Frequency (RF) Signals
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave
- Microwave Tubes, Cyclotrons, Klystrons
- Metamaterial and Applications
- High Frequency Devices
- Plasma Devices
- Advanced Semiconductor Devices
- Microelectronics / VLSI Design
- Analog and Mixed – Signal Design
- Low Power Design
- System Design Synthesis and Optimization
- Real Time Embedded Systems, FPGA, Reconfigurable Computing Systems, Hardware Software Co-design, Advanced Architectures & Robotics
- Advance Materials and Device Modeling
- MEMS / NEMS Devices
- Micro / Nano Sensors & Actuators
- Power Electronics
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing
- Image, Audio & Video Processing Analysis and Applications
- Biomedical Signal Processing & Applications
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Cloud Computing, Data Mining, and Knowledge Based Management Systems
- Automation Control and Renewable Energy
- Mathematical Computation and Optimization Techniques
- Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic
Conference Proceeding will be published in “IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering” by IOP Publishing (UK)
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
Abstracted In: CPCI-S (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), Scopus, Inspec,INIS, NASA Astrophysics Data System, Polymer Library, Chemical Abstracts.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.